In Kind Direct was founded in 1996 by HRH The Prince of Wales and has since then distributed £240 million worth of products to over 10,000 charities in the UK
In Kind Direct is a charity founded by HRH The Prince of Wales to distribute all kinds of goods from manufacturers and retailers to a network of trusted UK charities working at home and abroad.
• The results of In Kind Direct's latest impact study show that by distributing goods In Kind Direct is able to alleviate poverty, improve self-esteem and is a vital support for charities working with some of the most vulnerable people in society.
• To date, over 10,000 charities have received products from In Kind Direct, helping them save money on their operational costs, enabling them to spend more on their essential services.
• In Kind Direct has made a powerful impact on communities through the distribution of £240 million worth of surplus goods from 1,200 companies including large household names such as Procter and Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, Kimberly Clark, Amazon, Asda and many more
• In Kind Direct is one of The Prince’s Charities, which is the largest multi-cause charitable enterprise in the UK.
"Without the savings we make receiving high quality products from In Kind Direct, we would not be able to offer some of the services we do. Thank you to In Kind Direct and all your donors for making this possible."
- Sue Collins, Caxton House Community Centre, London
To find out more: www.inkinddirect.org